1/2″x6″ providing a large ferrocerium rod that is easy to use yet easy to carry when bushcrafting, camping, survival situation or any outdoor recreation and tactical bags.
• The long body allows you to easily hold the ferrocerium rod, a longer striking distance/surface area, better efficiency and simply more sparks.
• Like our 4DB 1/2″x5″ ferrocerium rods they are the same great combination of soft (Cerium/Magnesium) and hard (Iron) so they throw gobs of hot dancing sparks and will last a lifetime for reliable fires.
• Waterproof fire starting, not effected by altitude, reliability in all weather conditions, non-corrosive to water and air.
• 34″ snake braid fire tinder 550 paracord lanyard. This multipurpose paracord has an eighth inner strain of jute twine tinder that allows you to always have a tinder source with you that will easily catch a spark from the ferrocerium rod and start your fire.
• 4DB black carabiner (not rated for climbing) allows for easy and convenience of clipping to any pack, bug out bag or day rucksack and tactical gear.
• Say bye to throwing your tinder in different directions while trying to light it like using a smaller ferro rod.
• Make fire starting easy, with 6″ of high quaily 4DB TACTICAL Ferrocerium Rod.