The 4DB 5″x1/2″ Huge Ferrocerium Rod Fire Starter
• Huge 5″ x 1/2″ Ferrocerium Rods throw gobs of hot dancing sparks for a lifetime when struck by any 90 degree sharp angle such as knife, 4DB Osage Orange Striker or any rough edge.
• Made of a perfect mix of soft Cerium and hard iron metal (giving it the name Ferrocerium). Soft Cerium and Magnesium allows for hot 5,430 degree Fahrenheit sparks and hard iron that allows for a lifetime of reliable use and Strikes.
• Waterproof fire starting, not effected by altitude, reliability in all weather conditions, non-corrosive to water and air.
•They come with a 34″ snake braid Deep Woods 550 fire tinder paracord lanyard. with fishing line. This multipurpose paracord has an eighth inner strain of red jute twine tinder that is waxed and allows you to always have a tinder source with you that will easily catch a spark from the ferrocerium rod and start your fire. It also contains a fishing line strain that allows for easy access to fishing in a survival situation.
• Includes a 4 Directions Bushcraft camouflage carabiner (not rated for climbing). Easy and conveniently clip to any rucksack, back pack, bug out bag, emergency kit or bag, hiking and camping bag, fishing and hunting gear bags and never be without a warm fire.
• Inlcudes 1 custom 4DB logo striker!