4DB Elite Ferrocerium Rod Fire Starter
• Measure a whopping 7.79″ x 1/2″ giving you a totally new ferrocerium rod experience. The long body allows you to easily hold the ferrocerium rod, a longer striking distance/surface area, better efficiency and simply more sparks.
• Like our 4DB 5″x1/2″ ferrocerium rods they are the same great combination of soft (Cerium/Magnesium) and hard (Iron) so they throw gobs of hot dancing sparks and will last a lifetime for reliable fires.
• Waterproof fire starting, not effected by altitude, reliability in all weather conditions, non-corrosive to water and air.
• 28″ of deep woods fire tinder 550 paracord that is snake braid. This multipurpose paracord has an eighth inner strain of jute twine tinder that allows you to always have a tinder source with you that will easily catch a spark from the ferrocerium rod and start your fire.
• 4DB camouflage carabiner (not rated for climbing) allows for easy and convenience of clipping to any pack, bug out bag or day rucksack.
• Say bye to throwing your tinder in different directions while trying to light it like using a smaller ferro rod.
• Make fire starting easy when out in nature with nearly 8″ of high quaily 4DB Elite Ferrocerium Rod.