4DB 1/2″x6″ Drilled Ferrocerium Ferro Rod FireStarter Pack of 2
• Measure 1/2″x6″ giving you a totally new ferrocerium rod experience. The long body allows you to easily hold the ferrocerium rod, a longer striking distance/surface area, better efficiency and simply more sparks.
• Great combination of soft (Cerium/Magnesium) and hard (Iron) so they throw gobs of hot (5,430 degree) dancing sparks and will last a lifetime for reliable fires.
• Waterproof fire starting, not effected by altitude, reliability in all weather conditions, non-corrosive to water and air.
• Say bye to throwing your tinder in different directions while trying to light it like using a smaller ferro rod.
• Come with drilled hole for easy lanyard access or do it yourself (DIY) projects, bushcraft and survival.
• Make fire starting easy when out in nature with 6 inches of high quaily 4DB Elite Ferrocerium Rod.
• 4DB logo striker included in product box